The Department of Medical Education, Govt. of Uttar
Pradesh is inviting applications for partnerships to:
- Design, Finance, Augment, Operate, and Transfer the
- Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer the
- Utilizing the facilities of the Hospital in 6
districts of the state with Viability Gap Funding support
- This is a pioneer, first-of-its-kind project in India
wherein in-principle approval of VGF (Viability Gap
Funding) has been given by GoI for setting up of medical
colleges by upgrading existing district hospitals
- GoUP and GoI will be providing support to
selected private partner/partners through following means:
- Handing over the existing district hospital in 6
- Site for Medical College to be provided by Govt.
- Capital Expenditure Grant to be provided.
- Transition support by existing workforce at the
district hospitals over two years (50% at the end of each
Visit https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/all-bids to Bid Now!